skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Noise Under the Bed
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Tonight the artists of Hyaena Gallery will be showing their Bettie Page tribute art. Reception starts at 8pm. I will be there helping out, seeing as I'm now the new intern thingy. And I also have a piece in the show ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Connected
Spinestealer.com
Spinestealer's myspace
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
▼
2009
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(5)
Gollywood Forever
Forgotten Saints
Rob, Detra and I had the pleasure of seeing Corali...
I love working with clay. I find myself picking up...
Tonight the artists of Hyaena Gallery will be show...
About Me
Spinestealer
I am the androgynous artist known as Spinestealer! I'm creepy, I'm adventurous, and I'll steal your meats!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment